Sunday, February 28, 2010

Growing

I relish the fact that I am growing with my kids. I learn things every day right along with them.

I have learned that I need put a soundproof wall up between me and all negativity or either be sure I'm strong enough to ignore it and not participate in it before I put myself around it.

People in this world are rarely what they seem to be. People are negative. They talk about you and kick you when your down. They spread your personal and private life like news and they only call when they want you to do something. I have even had some call me to look up a phone number.

However, once in a great while, you will come across someone who loves you no matter what; someone who enjoys your company and is there to celebrate the good times and support you in your down time. These are called BEST FRIENDS!

I have been blessed with just a hand full of goood friends and my BEST FRIEND, Leah!

I love ALL of you and thank you for being there in THICK and THIN times and only when something bad happens or when I'm wrong.

My BFF is just perfect. She stands by me. She disagrees with me and lets me know when I'm wrong while keeping appropriate distance. A BFF knows just when to step in and just when to back up a little. Family doesn't even know how to do the things a BFF does!


Show your BFF some love, too!

1 comments:

Mrs. E$pinoza

i agree with u dear! friends are sometimes better than family!

Post a Comment