Saturday, February 6, 2010

Two Years Ago


Two years ago today my baby girl came home (2/6/08) from the NICU. I can't even describe the emotions I have felt over the last two years. In addition, we welcomed our son on 2/21/09.

I have felt fear, anxiety, anxiousness, eagerness, excitement, sadness, happiness, and array of other feelings. Mostly I felt LOVE. When Addalynn opened her eyes for the first time I opened mine as well. I saw the whole world in a new light. I knew life would never get so bad that I couldn't endure it as long as she was with me. She appreciated life, fought for life, loved life. She still does and so do I. Even though things may not be just how I want them, I LOVE life. Life is worth fighting for. I appreciate life. I know that every breath I take and every moment I live is to be cherished. It's a gift. I'm thankful. I'm more forgiving. I'm more patient (though not much more). I'm closer to God... He gave me my life and let me keep my daughter. Thank you!


What did I ever do to deserve such an amazing family? I will never know. <3<3<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment