Sunday, January 17, 2010

Busy Busy

I'm about to find myself very busy. I have to go out to my dad's tomorrow and help clean up the house he's moving out of as well as the one he's moving into. I'd like to get my website up and going again this week and I would like to make a few pieces of jewelry to add to it. In addition, I return to school on February 3rd if all goes smoothly with the re-enrollment process. I'm going back to Kaplan for medical assisting. I'm extremely excited.

The babies are still doing well. They are happy and growing. Kody eats far more than I would think is necessary, but I let him eat until he feels like he's done. I guess I'm used to seeing Addalynn eat very little. She's a petite girl and always has been. I know that they both eat when they're hungry and that's the important thing.

I'm so happy Adam and I can give our babies everything they need and almost everything they could want. Life is great for the four of us. I'm blessed.









0 comments:

Post a Comment