Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'm Getting Excited!.. and Emotional!

I'm super excited these days. I can't believe that I'm half done with my degree in medical assisting. I can only move up from there. I want to become a registered nurse next. I'm nervous to have to study again. I haven't done school in three months! Will I pass? Eek. I have to have confidence and not allow negativity to interfere.

I'm super emotional these days as well. My baby boy, who was also a preemie for showing up at 33w6d, will turn 1 next month. It's time for me to start planning his first birthday party. It doesn't seem right. It feels like just last month I was sitting at Addalynn's first birthday party pregnant with Kody! Ahh. He's so sweet as well is Addalynn. Life as a mommy is just heaven.

My website is up and running. It's still having things added to it day by day, but I can proudly give the link out now!

www.keishalynn.com

xoxox

Keisha

0 comments:

Post a Comment