Thursday, January 28, 2010

Nosy!

I can't understand why people are so nosy. Life would be better for every individual if they would withdraw their nose just a little from the life of others when it doesn't concern them.

There is one thing that annoys me greatly and that is a local news source we have here in Baxley. Our regular and respected news source is The Baxley News Banner, but I'm not referring to them.

The people I refer to run a website. I think they are beyond rude. They post pictures of every accident they can get to, homes burning, police beats, and more. They post photos of accidents where people have been killed. I just find it profoundly disprespectful to the family to plaster pictures of that on the internet. The obituary for the deceased is quite enough notice without having to see the horrible scene. It's a shame that they post this and it's a shame that others enjoy looking at it. I certainly feel nothing but sadness when I see someone's house burning in photos. I can't stand to visit this website. I feel like even I am invading the privacy of others. .. Ah well.. enough said.


I guess I just needed to rant.

School starts on the third. I can't wait. I'm excited to be back in the groove and learning again. I'm half way done.

Also, it's almost tax time for us!! I can't wait to catch up and pay some things off. I wish I had enough money to help the ones in my family who are struggling, too. Soon enough.. soon enough.


Goodnight y'all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment