Sunday, January 10, 2010

Welcome, 2010!

January 1st - Adam has a blowout on the way to town in the Explorer. We had to buy a new tire. I thought it was a bad start to the year.

January 8th - My dad's pathetic excuse for a wife packed up and left him with nothing with next to nothing. While she may have had valid reasons, she gave him no notice and no time to get on his feet.

So, we have had our share of negativity for this year so far, but I am still optimistic that we can all make this year the best yet. We will recover and even gain from all that's happened. I have my babies, my hunny, my mom and dad, and my BFF, Leah of 10 years.

Christmas was great. The babies saw their first snow while we were in Kentucky. Miss Addalynn turned 2 on the 22nd of December. It's hard to believe that just two years ago I was begging and praying for her to come home and to be healthy.

We came home Christmas morning and spent a great time with my mom and dad, too. I refuse to let anything or anyone take away happiness, love, and health from my hubby, kids, or any of my family.

By the way, here are a few pictures. I know I looked rough. I was tired and dreading the 12 hour drive we had ahead of us to get home.








0 comments:

Post a Comment